Is your child have difficulties with math? Are you wanting your preschooler to have better grasp of math? As a parent, I am constantly worried about my kids' developments. I am not just concerned about how well they are eating, growing, I also want to make sure that my kids are on track academically. With my older daughter, I started doing preschool workbooks with her when she was 3 years old. I think that it gave her a bit of head start in comparison to other kids. With the strong foundation she had, she had a much easier time learning new materials in class than her classmates. With our second child, we are having a harder time teaching him some basic concepts. He is much more active than his big sister was, so he refuses to sit for long periods of time working on workbooks. For this reason, we believe that Tiggly would be perfect for him.
the 2014 Tillywig Brain Child Award as one of the most “exciting products that energize the mind while seamlessly blending fun and learning.” If you are wondering what exactly Tiggly is. Here's some basic information for you:
Tiggly Counts is the first iPad math toy intended for children ages 3 and older. Inspired by classic cuisenaire rods used in Montessori education, Tiggly Counts includes a set of five colorful counting Toys that interact with three parent- and educator-approved Tiggly iPad learning apps. Tiggly Counts are safe for ipads (and for the kids!)
Tiggly comes with 3 free apps. These apps come in 10 different languages!
- Tiggly Addventure: Tiggly sets off an adventure to deliver the most delicious apple in Tiggly Town to his beloved grandmother! Along the way, Tiggly will need you to use your counting toys to build bridges, ladders, and much more to help him overcome challenges on the land, sea, and even outer space!
- Tiggly Cardtoons: A world of playful and surprising learning comes alive at the speed of imagination as your child uses their counting toys. Two pieces of cardboard become a juggling owl, or a hungry shark with a taste for apples, or a rumbling truck carrying… snakes?!
- Tiggly Chef: Emergency in the kitchen! Tiggly Town’s greatest, most mustachioed Chef needs help, and only you and your counting toys can prepare his preposterously silly recipes. Think you can beat the Chef at his own game? Devise your own kooky culinary concoctions in one of Chef’s three kitchens!
- Click here for 30% off" UNIQUE CODE IS TIGGLYCOUNTS.
- Add a fun call for action, such as tell us what is your favorite Tiggly Chef recipe etc.
If you would like to check out this wonderful new way for children to learn math, the company is offering 30% off discount until Nov 21, 2014. Please go to Tiggly.com/counts and enter code TIGGLYCOUNTS to get your discount. I am pretty excited about having my little guy check out these new Tiggly apps to learn math.
Many thanks to the company. One of my lucky readers will get to receive a Tiggy Counts as a giveaway prize. Tiggy Counts normally retails for $30. This giveaway ends in Oct 21, 2014.
*You must follow Sugar Pop Ribbons through Google Friend Connect to be eligible to win this giveaway.
*You must also leave me a comment using the blogger comment form for this post to be eligible to win this giveaway.