Synopsis:Enjoy fourteen Star-centric episodes featuring best buddies SpongeBob and Patrick in SpongeBob and Friends:Patrick SquarePants. Buckle up for a bubbly ride with over three hours of laughs in school, at work and at play with Patrickand SpongeBob including the celebration of Best Friends Day. It’s a treasure for any SpongeBob SquarePants fan with favorite episodes, cover art chosen by the fans themselves, and collectible packaging, while supplies last. Created by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, SpongeBob and Friends: Patrick SquarePants will be released on DVD onJanuary 14, 2014 for the suggested retail price of $14.99. Also look out for additional “SpongeBob and Friends” DVD releases featuring additional popular characters coming soon.
Get this DVD and more of SpongeBob SquarePants on iTunes at iTunes.com/SpongeBob.
SpongeBob and Friends: PatrickSquarePants Episode Synopses:
- Big Pink Loser ~ Patrick feels like he hasn’t accomplished anything with his life and he decides to take SpongeBob on as his role model.
- The Secret Box ~ Patrick has a box and he won’t show SpongeBob what’s inside of it because it’s a secret. SpongeBob can’t believePatrick would keep something from him and he pretends not to care what’s inside the box, but secretly it’s driving him crazy.
- I’m With Stupid ~ When Patrick’s parents come over for Starfish Day, Patrick gets upset that they still think he isn’t very smart.
- New Student Starfish ~ It’s another day of boating school for SpongeBob, and this time, Patrick wants to come along too.
- Dunces and Dragons ~ After a freak jousting accident at a Medieval Times restaurant, SpongeBob and Patrick are transported to a medieval version of Bikini Bottom. The two are mistaken for great knights, and soon they are entrusted with the quest of saving King Krabs’ daughter, Princess Pearl, from the clutches of the evil wizard Lord Plankton. To keep them company, the King sends along Squidward, the court jester.
- Patrick SmartPants ~ During a day of jelly fishing, Patrick gets conked on the head and loses consciousness. When he awakes, the starfish is suddenly speaking in complete sentences - and making sense! Patrick is now not only smart, but brilliant.
- That’s No Lady ~ misunderstanding over a vacation getaway advertisement causes Patrick to think he must “get out of town” or face dire consequences. SpongeBob can’t bear the thought of his best buddy moving away, so he decides to do what he can to hidePatrick’s identity from his “pursuers.”
- Driven to Tears ~ SpongeBob has failed his driving test - again. Patrick is so outraged by the injustice of it all that he storms into the testing facility and takes the test to prove that it is an unfair test and impossible to pass. Unfortunately, Patrick’s plan backfires.
- The Gift of Gum ~ It’s Best Friends Day and SpongeBob and Patrick trade Best Friend presents.
- Karate Star ~ Patrick learns just enough karate to wreak havoc in Bikini Bottom.
- Big Sister Sam ~ Patrick’s big sister Samantha comes for a visit.
- Squidward’s School for Grown Ups ~ When Patrick suddenly grows a very grown-up beard, he decides it’s time to act like a grown-up and perhaps Squidward is the perfect squid to help him.
- The Googly Artiste ~ Patrick tries desperately to supply everyone in Bikini Bottom with his highly demanded “rocks-with-googly-eyes,” after an art critic deems him a true artiste.
- Pet Sitter Pat ~ The night before the big school dance, Mr. Krabs asks SpongeBob to help Pearl get rid of a barnacle on her face.
Street Date: January 14, 2014
DVD SRP: $14.99
Running Time: Approximately 192 Minutes
Nickelodeon, now in its 34th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The company includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, online, recreation, books, and feature films. Nickelodeon’s U.S. television network is seen in almost 100 million households and has been the number-one-rated basic cable network for 18 consecutive years. For more information or artwork, visit www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
To buy it, please go to Amazon.com.
Many thank to Nickelodeon. The company has generously offered 1 SpongeBob and Friends: Patrick SquarePants DVD as a giveaway prize to one of my lucky readers. This giveaway ends on Jan 27, 2014.
*You must follow Sugar Pop Ribbons through Google Friend Connect to be eligible to win this giveaway.
*You must also leave me a comment using the blogger comment form for this post to be eligible to win this giveaway.