*I received free products for review purpose. I did not receive any other form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. My reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions. Other people's views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine.
Whether you are at home playing winter sports or on vacation, ultraviolet rays lead to skin damage, so sun protection is a must every day. Take care of your skin now to prevent wrinkles and possibly melanoma later.
A great choice for the winter athlete and vacationer is NO-AD Sunscreen, which has been protecting families for generations. NO-AD is beloved by the savvy shopper who takes a common sense approach to skin care. Smart shoppers now that great quality does not need to mean high price. By not buying expensive TV, magazine or radio ads, NO-AD saves money and offers the same advanced sun care ingredients as other national brands, at a great value.
Follow these sun protection tips from NO-AD:
· Limit sun exposure, particularly between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. when the sun's harmful UV rays are the strongest and most damaging to your skin
· Use a water-resistant, broad-spectrum SPF sunscreen with a value of 30 or higher
· Liberally apply sun protection 15 minutes before sun exposure
· Reapply every hour as needed, particularly after swimming or perspiring
· Your lips need protection, too—use an SPF 15 or higher lip balm
I have been using NO-AD sunscreen on my kids and on myself. Several times, my friends have commented how great it smells. I would tell them that not only that it has a pleasant scent that's unlike the other sunscreens, I also love that when I purchase their sunscreen, I get a much larger bottle for the same price I would normally pay for other national brands.
We love NO-AD sunscreens and we would recommend their products without any hesitations. To buy some for your family, please visit the company's website to locate a retailer near you.