I also thought that the office 365 is great for me too. Being a mommy blogger means that my priority is my kids. Once they are taken care, then I would use my spare time to blog. Of course, that also means my time is chopped up into small chunks and I don't always have the time to sit down for extended period of time to work on my review posts. For this reason, office 365 has been wonderful. I love that if I started writing a post but can't finish it in time at home, I could save in the SkySrive and log on later on my iPhone to access the file and finish my writing. I think it is important to be able to work anywhere at anytime because I am able to make better use of my time so that I could focus on my kids when they need my full attention.
5 Tips for how to #GetItDone with Microsoft Office 365
1. Save documents in the cloud. From home, school, work and everywhere in between, it’s important to have tools that work the way you do. Office 365 lets you save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive so no matter where you are, your information and ideas are available on your terms.
2. Take digital notes. OneNote is a digital note-taking app designed to keep you organized. Use it at home, school or work for recipe collecting, class notes, projects and more. Not only is OneNote part of Office 365, but it also comes as a free app for Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad and Android. Capture thoughts, ideas and to-dos in one place with OneNote, then access them across your devices via SkyDrive.
3. Use Office on your phone. Get stuff done on the go with Office on your Windows Phone, iPhone or Android phone. Access, view, edit, and share Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents by simply downloading Office Mobile on your phone and logging in with your Office 365 account.
4. Collaborate with anyone. Office Web Apps are free, touch-friendly web versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and OneNote. Share and simultaneously work on documents with classmates, friends, and co-workers from any browser. All you have to do is sign up for a SkyDrive account to start creating documents.
5. Have Office on five devices. You and your family work on more than one device and so does Office 365 Home Premium. With one subscription you can put Office on up to five PCs or Macs and five phones (iPhone or Android).
· Show Microsoft how you #GetItDone. You and a friend could win a trip to some of the most happening events anywhere. Get it done alongside the most accomplished athletes, filmmakers and musicians around—on a trip to NYC, a journey to Park City, Utah, or a musical voyage to Austin, Texas. Visit http://bit.ly/GetItDoneContest to share and enter to win:
· A February trip to NYC, America’s most get it done city—with enough cash to buy tickets to the big football showdown, or catch your favorite Broadway show.
· Slap on your skis and head to Utah this January, where you can get it done in between indie flicks in Park City.
· Fly to Austin in March, where you'll enjoy a boot-scootin' week of living history, live music and interactive in the heart of Texas.
Be sure to visit Microsoft Office's facebook to enter to win some amazing prizes! You could also enter to win an year of subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium edition. This prize has the retail value of $99.99 and the giveaway ends on Nov 25, 2013.
*You must follow Sugar Pop Ribbons through Google Friend Connect to be eligible to win this giveaway.
*You must also leave me a comment using the blogger comment form for this post to be eligible to win this giveaway.