With all of the fun and adventure on the Island of Sodor , you’ll want to stick around! Thomas and his engine friends are back for some sticky and slippery tales on the tracks with Thomas & Friends®: Sticky Situations arriving on DVD, Digital Download and On Demand December 11, 2012 from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment. The Thomas & Friends®: Sticky Situations DVD comes with a bonus collectible Thomas magnet sheet inside and will be available for the suggested retail price of $14.98. So fasten your seat belts, join together and enjoy the ride!
For over 65 years, the award-winning Thomas & Friends has taught timeless life lessons of discovery, friendship and cooperation, inviting generations of children to enter a world of imagination through the tracks of a train and the words of a story.
The engines on the Island of Sodor find themselves in some sticky and slippery situations! Thomas and Butch are stuck in a bind when they don’t fully listen to directions. Spencer gets lost in the fog but learns he can actually be Spencer the Helpful. Gordon must swallow his pride after dropping the Lion of Sodor in the mucky, muddy river and Edward shows Charlie there’s a time to be Really Fun and a time to be Really Useful. All aboard for fun-filled tales as friends help each other through all kinds of sticky situations!
· “Stuck on You”
· “Spencer the Grand”
· “Gordon and Ferdinand”
· “Charlie and Eddie”
DVD BONUS FEATURES
· Guess Who? Puzzles
· Go Go Thomas! Karaoke Music Video
DIGITAL BONUS FEATURES
· Bonus Episode “Buzzy Bees”
ABOUT THOMAS & FRIENDS™
Thomas the Tank Engine™ was created by a father for his son over 65 years ago and today is enjoyed by families in more than 185 territories and in 30 languages. The #1 blue engine and his friends invite children to enter a world of imagination through the tracks of a train and the words of a story. Children embark on adventures with their engine friends while experiencing timeless life lessons of discovery, friendship and cooperation.
For the 11th consecutive year, Thomas & Friends® was the number one license in the preschool toys category in the United States, according to The NPD Group, Inc. Thomas & Friends also holds the number one spot for overall top preschool property in the US, and it was a top 10 property in the entire toy industry for 2011. The unrivaled popularity of the global brand continues with Thomas ranking as the top toy property in the UK for the past 12 years and also holds the number one preschool toy license in the UK , Germany and Australia .
Title Copyright: © 2012 HIT Entertainment Limited. Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends™ Based on The Railway Series by The Reverend W Awdry. Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends and Thomas & Friends are trademarks of Gullane (Thomas) Limited. Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends and Design is Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off.
Type: TV on DVD
Genre: Children/Family/Ages 2-5
Closed Captioned: English
Format: 4x3 Full Screen (1.33:1)
DVD Feature Running Time: 50 minutes
DVD Audio Status: English, Spanish and French 2.0 Dolby Digital
Win it: Many thanks to HIT Entertainment. The company has generously offered 1 Thomas & Friends: Sticky Situations DVD as a giveaway prize to one of my lucky readers. This giveaway ends on Dec 18, 2012.
*You must follow Sugar Pop Ribbons through Google Friend Connect to be eligible to win this giveaway.
*You must also leave me a comment using the blogger comment form for this post to be eligible to win this giveaway.
Read the fine print:
* Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator.
* If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: sugarpopribbons at yahoo dot com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner.
* Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to my email about getting the awesome giveaway prize to him/her. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator.
* I do contact each winner via email. If anyone is curious about who the giveaway winner is for any of my giveaways, please go back to the original post of that giveaway. Once a winner is selected through random.org, I will post a screen shot of the number picked by random.org. You will be able to see which number has been selected and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can cross check who the giveaway winner is.
*I received a free product (or products) for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. My reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions. Other people's views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine.
a Rafflecopter giveaway