About the DVD:
Sure to be a holiday favorite for the entire family for years to come, this adventure finds the Cat in the Hat, Nick and Sally on a journey around the world to help a lost reindeer find his way home to Freezeyourknees Snowland in time for Christmas. On the way, the Thinga-ma-jigger breaks down, and they depend on a variety of animals – from African bush elephants to bottlenose dolphins to red crabs – and their remarkable abilities to help them make an amazing journey home.
· SRP: $9.99
· Available at NCircleEntertainment.com or a retailer near you, including Target, Walmart, Kmart and Toys R Us!
This is a great DVD for young kids. In this movie, Nick, Sally and the Cat goes on a journey to reunite Ralph with his parents. On the way, they meet some interesting characters who teach them about their unique qualities. Besides the the fact that this DVD brings lots of holiday cheers to the kids, I like that it also teaches valuable lessons. The underlying theme is about friendship and helping other is need -- which are great messages to remind my kids of especially during the holiday season.
To win it:
One of my lucky readers will get to win a copy of The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About Christmas! DVD for their child. This giveaway ends on Dec 15, 2012 ( in order to ensure that you get the prize in time for Christmas!).
*You must follow Sugar Pop Ribbons through Google Friend Connect to be eligible to win this giveaway.
*You must also leave me a comment using the blogger comment form for this post to be eligible to win this giveaway.
Read the fine print:
* Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator.
* If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: sugarpopribbons at yahoo dot com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner.
* Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to my email about getting the awesome giveaway prize to him/her. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator.
* I do contact each winner via email. If anyone is curious about who the giveaway winner is for any of my giveaways, please go back to the original post of that giveaway. Once a winner is selected through random.org, I will post a screen shot of the number picked by random.org. You will be able to see which number has been selected and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can cross check who the giveaway winner is.
*I received a free product (or products) for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. My reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions. Other people's views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine.
a Rafflecopter giveaway