The Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000 Electric Toothbrush I received to review is a rechargeable one. There are several features I really like about it. First of all, I like that it stops pulsating when brushing too hard. It's a problem I have and I have to constantly remind myself not to do that, so it's nice to have a tool to remind me too. I like that brush head is small enough to get to those hard to reach areas to make sure I am able to clean my teeth and gum line well. Like other Oral-B toothbrushes, the Oral B ProfessionalCare 1000 has indicator bristles. When the blue color on the bristles fad half way, I know it's time to change out the brush head.
Oral-B wants to give one of my lucky readers a healthy smile! One of you will get to win a Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000 Electric Toothbrush (retail price: $82.49). This giveaway ends on Dec 4, 2012.
Additionally, you can enter to win a trip to New York City to see "The Dr. Oz Show):
· Visit https://apps.facebook.com/powerupsweepstakesto enter the sweepstakes. There you will be asked to complete the on-screen registration form and submit a 500-character or less essay (“Essay Entry”) about why you power up with Oral-B Power Brushes.
· Sweepstakes runs from 10/19/12 till 12/2/12
· The grand prize winner will receive 3-day/2-night trip for two to New York, NY to attend a taping of “The Dr. Oz Show”
*You must follow Sugar Pop Ribbons through Google Friend Connect to be eligible to win this giveaway.
*You must also leave me a comment using the blogger comment form for this post to be eligible to win this giveaway.
Read the fine print:
* Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator.
* If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: sugarpopribbons at yahoo dot com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner.
* Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to my email about getting the awesome giveaway prize to him/her. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator.
* I do contact each winner via email. If anyone is curious about who the giveaway winner is for any of my giveaways, please go back to the original post of that giveaway. Once a winner is selected through random.org, I will post a screen shot of the number picked by random.org. You will be able to see which number has been selected and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can cross check who the giveaway winner is.
*I received a free product (or products) for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. My reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions. Other people's views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine.
a Rafflecopter giveaway