The company sent us the berry favor for adults and the grape favor for kids to try out. I like that it only takes 3 sprays for it to kill germs up to 6 hours. Since we are not suppose to use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor, I only had DD tried it once. She thought the favor was ok. I will be using this product when the flu and cold reason hits. I am keeping my fingers crossed that my kids will have less sick days this year with the help of Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray.
Interesting Facts and Additional HaloTM Oral Antiseptic Product Facts
· 75% of daycares, 33% of medical offices and 67% of airplanes have enough airborne viruses to infect someone in one hour
· On an average day, you take about 17,280 breaths - this wouldn’t be an issue if we didn’t spend 90% of our time indoors (in other words, there are over 17,000 opportunities a day to breathe in other people’s airborne germs)
· HaloTM Oral Antiseptic Spray is an FDA-monographed oral antiseptic
· The results from independent scientific studies and clinical trials on Halo’s efficacy have been accepted for presentation at and publication by the Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) and the Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC), two of the leading medical societies in the United States
· University Hospitals Case Medical Center Department of Pathology (Cleveland, OH) tested Halo against 11 strains of Whooping Cough (Bordetella pertussis), and Halo completely killed all 11 strains
· Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray is portable and perfect for travel (1 fl. oz. size adheres to TSA regulations for carry-on luggage or purse)
· HaloTM Children’s (for children aged two and up) is available in a great tasting grape flavor
· Adults have the option of Halo in berry and citrus flavors
· Halo is alcohol, dye and sugar-free
New Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray is now in the cough and cold aisle at CVS, Target, Walmart, Rite Aid, Kmart and other mass market and drug stores nationwide. Suggested retail price is $12.99. For more information and to see how it works, visit www.halogermdefense.com.
Many thanks to the sponsoring the company. One of my lucky readers will receive an adult version of Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray to try out. This giveaway ends on Sep 27th, 2012.
*You must follow Sugar Pop Ribbons through Google Friend Connect to be eligible to win this giveaway.
*You must also leave me a comment using the blogger comment form for this post to be eligible to win this giveaway.
Read the fine print:
* Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator.
* If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: sugarpopribbons at yahoo dot com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner.
* Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to my email about getting the awesome giveaway prize to him/her. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator.
* I do contact each winner via email. If anyone is curious about who the giveaway winner is for any of my giveaways, please go back to the original post of that giveaway. Once a winner is selected through random.org, I will post a screen shot of the number picked by random.org. You will be able to see which number has been selected and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can cross check who the giveaway winner is.
*I received a free product (or products) for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. My reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions. Other people's views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine
a Rafflecopter giveaway