Halloween comes early as preschool favorites Thomas & Friends®, Fireman Sam® and Bob the Builder® get their spook on in Awesome Adventures: Thrills & Chills, an all-new collection of six episodes coming to DVD, Digital Download and On Demand September 11, 2012 from Lionsgate Home Entertainment and HIT Entertainment. It’s happy haunting as our favorite heroes and pals take on spirits, friendly frights and things that go bump in the night. So leave a light on and settle in for some scary-good fun! Featuring a bonus episode of Thomas & Friends – “Buzzy Bees” on Digital Download and On Demand, the Awesome Adventures: Thrills & Chills DVD will be available on September 11th for the suggested retail price of $14.98.
Scare up some fun this Halloween with your favorite friends! Thomas and his friends enjoy some ghostly encounters, Fireman Sam keeps everyone safe from scares and Bob the Builder and the machine team go batty with some new nighttime pals! Get in the Halloween spirit with a few tricks, lots of treats and plenty of fun for all!
· Thomas & Friends – “Halloween”
· Thomas & Friends – “Haunted Henry”Buy It:
You can get your copy of on Amazon for only $12.99 on Amazon.
Many thanks to HIT Entertainment. The company has generously offered 1
Awesome Adventures: Thrills & Chills Vol. Three DVD as a giveaway prize to one of my lucky readers. This giveaway ends on Oct 2nd, 2012.
*You must follow Sugar Pop Ribbons through Google Friend Connect to be eligible to win this giveaway.
*You must also leave me a comment using the blogger comment form for this post to be eligible to win this giveaway.
Read the fine print:
* Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator.
* If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: sugarpopribbons at yahoo dot com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner.
* Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to my email about getting the awesome giveaway prize to him/her. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator.
* I do contact each winner via email. If anyone is curious about who the giveaway winner is for any of my giveaways, please go back to the original post of that giveaway. Once a winner is selected through random.org, I will post a screen shot of the number picked by random.org. You will be able to see which number has been selected and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can cross check who the giveaway winner is.
*I received a free product (or products) for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. My reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions. Other people's views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine
a Rafflecopter giveaway