Did you know that Hallmark also has cards to help send your kids off to first day of school or to give them words of encouragement during the school year? We received a package that included the following items:
• A pack of Hallmark’s Kids Collection greeting cards, which feature kid-appropriate topics from managing difficult academic or social situations, to achieving a personal goal in the classroom or on the field.
• A few of Hallmark’s “any day” greeting cards for kids, featuring music sensation Justin Bieber.
• Lunchbox Notes, which offer 50 ways for you to add a little love to lunchtime.
• Bug’Em, a pint-sized plush that can hold cards and other tokens of encouragement and give an unexpected lift to any youngster’s day.
The lunch notes and the cards are great ways to remind my daughter that I am thinking about her while she is in school and that we are just so proud of everything she does and the person she is turning out to be.
Let Hallmark help you mark the special dates in your child's school life. Be sure to visit its website or local Hallmark stores and stock up on their cards.
Many thanks to Hallmark. One of my lucky readers will receive the same package I received as a giveaway prize. This giveaway ends on Sep 10th, 2012.
*You must follow Sugar Pop Ribbons through Google Friend Connect to be eligible to win this giveaway.
*You must also leave me a comment using the blogger comment form for this post to be eligible to win this giveaway.
Read the fine print:
* Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator.
* If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: sugarpopribbons at yahoo dot com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner.
* Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to my email about getting the awesome giveaway prize to him/her. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator.
* I do contact each winner via email. If anyone is curious about who the giveaway winner is for any of my giveaways, please go back to the original post of that giveaway. Once a winner is selected through random.org, I will post a screen shot of the number picked by random.org. You will be able to see which number has been selected and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can cross check who the giveaway winner is.
*I received a free product (or products) for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. My reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions. Other people's views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine
a Rafflecopter giveaway