We were a bit skeptical at first. Would Weight Watchers Cheese taste as good as the ones I have been buying for years? We put Reduced Fat Whipped Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread, Jalapeno Pepper Wedges and Reduced Fat Pepper Jack Singles to the test.
Here's the recipe we used:
Grilled Fruit Skewers with Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip
Serving size: 2 skewers
Weight Watchers® PointsPlus® value: 4 per serving
8 tablespoons Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Whipped Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread
8 tablespoons Cool Whip Fat Free Whipped Topping
4 medium strawberries – cut off the top and slice in half
1 medium banana – peel and cut into 8 pieces
2 medium nectarines – remove pits and cut into quarters
2 slices fresh pineapple – cut into quarters
1 1/2 teaspoons powdered sugar
8 10-inch bamboo skewers – soaked in water for 15 minutes
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together the cream cheese and the whipped topping until well combined. Set aside in the refrigerator.
2. Set grill temperature to medium-high.
3. Assemble skewers so each one has one piece of each fruit.
4. Shake powdered sugar evenly over the fruit.
5. Set the fruit on the grill, making sure not to place them on the hottest part or they will burn before they get nice and brown.
6. Remove and serve each skewer with 2 tablespoons of dip.
Fat: 6 g
Carbohydrates: 28 g
Fiber: 4 g
Protein: 1 g
We were impressed by the products we received to review and we would recommend them without any hesitation. To buy some for yourself, please use the product locator or visit your local Walmart.
Like Weight Watchers Supermarket Food on facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/weightwatcherssupermarketfoods
*I received a free product (or products) for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. My reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions. Other people's views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine.