Lemonade to serve 4
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, defrosted
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup cold water
- 8 packets Sweet’N Low® granulated sugar substitute
- 4 lemon slices, optional, for garnish
- 4 mint sprigs, optional, for garnish
In a large measuring cup, combine the lemon juice and water. Add the Sweet’N Low, stirring until it dissolves.
Spoon 1 tablespoon of liquid from the defrosted strawberries into each of 4 tall glasses. Fill each glass with ice. Divide the lemon juice mixture among the glasses. If desired, garnish with the lemon slice and mint sprig. Enjoy the strawberries or save them for another use.
PER SERVING: 20 calories, 0 g fat (0g saturated fat), 7 g carbohydrate, 0 g protein, 0 g dietary fiber, 0 mg sodium.
Cherry Lime Ricky
Discover the refreshing pleasure of this old-time soda fountain favorite.
- 1/2 cup tart cherry juice, such as Knudsen’s Just Tart Cherry Juice
- Juice of 1 lime (at least 2 tbsp.)
- 1 packet Sweet’N Low® granulated sugar substitute
- Club soda
- Lime wedge, for garnish, optional
In a measuring cup, combine the cherry juice, lime juice, and Sweet’N Low. Stir to dissolve the Sweet’N Low.
Fill a tall glass with ice. Pour in the cherry juice mixture. Top with the club soda. Serve with a straw, garnished with the lime wedge, if desired.
Although I don't usually use Sweet N' Low, I do have a lot of friends who do. I keep them in stock in my pantry just in case we get any visitors at our home who do use them. Now that I have tried the recipes and see how great they could be in drinks, I will be using them myself too :).
Are you a Sweet N' Low lover? One of my lucky readers will get a chance to win a prize pack that includes a box of Sweet N' Low, an apron and a tote bag. This giveaway ends on June 26, 2012.
*You must follow Sugar Pop Ribbons through Google Friend Connect to be eligible to win this giveaway.
*You must also leave me a comment using the blogger comment form for this post to be eligible to win this giveaway.
Read the fine print:
* Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator.
* If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: sugarpopribbons at yahoo dot com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner.
* Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to my email about getting the awesome giveaway prize to him/her. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator.
* I do contact each winner via email. If anyone is curious about who the giveaway winner is for any of my giveaways, please go back to the original post of that giveaway. Once a winner is selected through random.org, I will post a screen shot of the number picked by random.org. You will be able to see which number has been selected and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can cross check who the giveaway winner is.
*I received a free product (or products) for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. My reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions. Other people's views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine.
a Rafflecopter giveaway