My review package arrived and the entire family was excited. We got a bag of Garden of Eatin' Blue Chips to try with salsa and guacamole.
I must admit that because the chips were so good, we ended up finishing the bag the first day it arrived. We had some salsa and guacamole leftover. So I used the salsa for our eggs the next morning. The left over guacamole was used with DH and DD's sandwiches.
All in all, we were very happy with the food we received to review. To buy Wholly Guacamole products, please visit your local supermarket.
Facebook Link: facebook.com/whollyguacamole
Pintrist: Wholly Guacamole
Many thanks to Wholly Guacamole. The company has generously offered a prize pack that includes:
- Free and BOGO Wholly Guacamole product coupons
- 2 Garden of Eatin' product coupons
- Wholly Guacamole chip clip and other fun goodies
This giveaway ends on March 20, 2012.
*You must follow Sugar Pop Ribbons through Google Friend Connect to be eligible to win this giveaway.
*You must also leave me a comment using the blogger comment form for this post to be eligible to win this giveaway.
Read the fine print:
* Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator.
* If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: sugarpopribbons at yahoo dot com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner.
* Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to my email about getting the awesome giveaway prize to him/her. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator.
* I do contact each winner via email. If anyone is curious about who the giveaway winner is for any of my giveaways, please go back to the original post of that giveaway. Once a winner is selected through random.org, I will post a screen shot of the number picked by random.org. You will be able to see which number has been selected and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can cross check who the giveaway winner is.
*I received a free product (or products) for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. My reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions. Other people's views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine.
If you can not see the rafflecopter giveaway entry form, please click on "Read More" (see directly below) and the form should appear.
a Rafflecopter giveaway