Follow along and Celebrate Minnie’s Birthday
MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE: I MINNIEAvailable On DVD with Digital Copy, February 7, 2012
The Digital Copy Allows Parents To Easily, Quickly Download The Episodes Onto A Computer
Or Secondary Handheld Device For On-The-Go Access
This coming Valentine and Easter Seasons, The Walt Disney Studios invites everyone to get the party started as the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse gang - Daisy, Mickey, Donald & Goofy - celebrate MinnieMouse’s birthday. Releasing for the first time on DVD and Digital Copy, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: I Minnie will be made available for purchase nationwide on February 7, 2012.
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: I Minnie has been packaged to include five, fun-filled episodes - each underlining the themes of friendship, teamwork, sharing and problem solving – and an all new bonus feature “You’re Invited to Minnie’s Birthday Party,” as well as two complimentary Best Friend necklaces to keep as mementos and/or to share with a very special someone this Valentine’s Day.
The five classic episodes include:
· Minnie & Daisy’s Flower Shower (All-New, Never-Before-Seen) - The botanical highlight of the year is in trouble, unless Minnie and Daisy can get their flowers to bloom! Together, they board the glove balloon to help coax the clouds to sprinkle much needed rain.
· Daisy’s Dance -Clap your hands and tap your feet! Join Daisy, as she gets ready for one of the most important events of her life––performing in the big talent show!
· Daisy’s Pet Project - The Pet Parade is almost here and Daisy needs to find the perfect animal for which she can love and care. But it’s not as easy as she thinks and soon she has three new friends: an elephant named Bubbles, a giraffe called Longfellow and a bunny called Captain Jumps-a-lot!
· Minnie’s Rainbow - After a brightly colored rainbow appears over the clubhouse, Minnie searches for the pot of gold that’s supposed to be at its end. Along the way, she meets a leprechaun and discovers that not all treasure turns out to be as she expected!
· Minnie’s Birthday – Today is Minnie’s birthday, but the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse friends need to set up her birthday party.
Street Date: February 7, 2012
Direct Prebook: December 13, 2011
Distributors Prebook: December 27, 2011
Suggested Retail Prices: $19.99 U.S./$24.99 Canada
Run Time: Approximately 120 minutes
Rated: TV-Y (bonus not rated)
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen (1.78:1)
Sound: Dolby Digital Sound
Languages: English, Spanish, French
· MICKEY MOUSE - Wayne Allwine (TV’s “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse,” & “House of Mouse”)
· MINNIE MOUSE - Russi Taylor (TV’s “Jake and the Never Land Pirates,” & “The Simpsons”)
· DAISY DUCK - Tress MacNeille (TV’s “Futurama,” & “The Simpsons”)
· DONALD DUCK - Tony Anselmo (Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Fantasia/2000)
· GOOFY - Bill Farmer (Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Monsters, Inc.)
· PLUTO - he doesn’t speak
Our Review: I honestly feel that there are not many children's programs that are educational and fun to watch. We try to make sure that our daughter gets to watch shows where she could learn while being entertained and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is definitely one of those shows. Recently we were asked host a little party to preview an I Heart Minnie DVD for Valentine's Day. If you know anything about my kids and their friends is that they are huge Disney fans. A chance to watch I Heart Minnie DVD is something that got all of them excited. I received a party pack for DD and her little friends. We had her friends after school one day so they got to watch the movie and ate popcorn as well as made Valentine's Day crafts. The girls all thought that the episodes were really cute. When asked, DD's favorite episode was the one about Minnie's Birthday -- I am pretty sure that the reason why that was her favorite is because DD's birthday is coming up in a few weeks, she is probably hoping that her birthday party will be as fun as Minnie's.
This DD was entertaining for the 5 years old girls at the party we hosted. If your child is a Disney fan, then I would recommend checking it out. To buy a copy, please visit your local retail stores where Disney DVDs are sold.
Many thanks to Disney. The company has generously offered an I Heart Minnie DVD as a giveaway prize to one of my lucky readers. This giveaway ends on March 1st, 2012.
*You must follow Sugar Pop Ribbons through Google Friend Connect to be eligible to win this giveaway.
*You must also leave me a comment using the blogger comment form for this post to be eligible to win this giveaway.
Read the fine print:
* Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator.
* If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: sugarpopribbons at yahoo dot com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner.
* Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to my email about getting the awesome giveaway prize to him/her. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator.
* I do contact each winner via email. If anyone is curious about who the giveaway winner is for any of my giveaways, please go back to the original post of that giveaway. Once a winner is selected through random.org, I will post a screen shot of the number picked by random.org. You will be able to see which number has been selected and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can cross check who the giveaway winner is.
*I received a free product (or products) for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. My reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions. Other people's views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine.
If you can not see the rafflecopter giveaway entry form, please click on "Read More" (see directly below) and the form should appear.
a Rafflecopter giveaway