The phrase "Mommy Needs Coffee" is one that Winchell Mountain Coffee, an artisanal, family-owned coffee roaster based in New York State’s Catskill region, takes VERY seriously. However, just because owners Will Rivkin and Allen Ricca take the art of coffee seriously, they didn't think their coffee needed to look so, well, SERIOUS! Proving that their coffee LOOKS as good as it tastes, Winchell Mountain Coffee is pleased to introduce their exclusive Sandra Boynton Coffee Collection -- witty, playful and smile-inducing on the outside, caffeine-fueled bliss on the inside. A beloved cartoonist and children's book author for well over 40 years, Sandra Boynton's wry humor and legendary characters are perfectly matched with 15 varieties of hand roasted coffees with names like "Expresso Overdrive," "Not a Morning Person," and "Bob's Diner."
To celebrate cupid's favorite holiday, Winchell Mountain Coffee is sharing some caffeinated love with a limited edition Viennese roast "Valentine's Day: An Affectionate Blend." A great gift idea for the coffee fanatic, "Valentine's Day" and the entire Sandra Boynton Collection is available in markets and cafes across the country and online at www.winchellmountaincoffee.com.
Did I mention that owners Allen and Will take their coffee seriously? Some quick facts as to why their coffee is truly something to be experienced -- for the foodies and coffee obsessed!:
* They use beans from all around the world and will not accept a shipment until that harvest has been sampled repeatedly, both in its raw green form and in its roasted form.
* With these carefully selected beans, they create exclusive blends like the more rare single origin coffees called yrgacheffe. Yrgacheffe is a region of Ethiopia and rumored to be where the first coffee bean came from.
* They roast their coffee in the old old-world tradition, only utilizing heat and hands
* They are obsessed with quality and will throw entire roasts away if the beans are not sampled perfectly.
* One-way goglio valve bags vacuum pack the beans so consumers are guaranteed the absolute freshness. Using this technology there is no air whatsoever entering the beans to spoil their integrity so the bags have a healthy shelf life of up to six months.
Although in the past years I gave jewelry, chocolates, candy, candles to friends, family members and teachers for Valentine's day, I have never considered giving coffee and coffee mugs as gifts for this fun holiday before. Now that I have tried some of Winchell Mountain Coffee, I am definitely considering picking up some more of these coffee as gifts for DD's teachers at school as well as some for my in law's. The coffee are packaged very well (with cute Valentine's Day theme colors and images) and I thought they tasted really great as too. I know that I would have loved gotten their coffee as gifts for myself, so I would not hesitate to give them as gifts also. If you are in the market for some coffee, be sure to check out Winchell Mountain Coffee.
Winchell Mountain Coffee is pleased to offer Sugar Pop Ribbons a Valentine's Day giveaway my followers will LOVE (pun intended:)) -- a bag of the limited edition "Valentine's Day: An Affectionate Blend" -- beans or ground, winner's choice! (http://www.winchellmountaincoffee.com/node/72), a Sandra Boynton coffee mug (http://www.zazzle.com/fuzzy_little_heart_by_boynton_mug-168045126811433218) and Sandra Boynton's 2012 Mom's Desk Planner (http://www.workman.com/products/9780761162704/). This giveaway is open to US residents only and will end on Jan 26th, 2012.
*You must follow Sugar Pop Ribbons through Google Friend Connect to be eligible to win this giveaway.
*You must also leave me a comment using the blogger comment form for this post to be eligible to win this giveaway.
Read the fine print:
* Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator.
* If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: sugarpopribbons at yahoo dot com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner.
* Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to my email about getting the awesome giveaway prize to him/her. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator.
* I do contact each winner via email. If anyone is curious about who the giveaway winner is for any of my giveaways, please go back to the original post of that giveaway. Once a winner is selected through random.org, I will post a screen shot of the number picked by random.org. You will be able to see which number has been selected and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can cross check who the giveaway winner is.
*I received a free product (or products) for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. My reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions. Other people's views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine.
If you can not see the rafflecopter giveaway entry form, please click on "Read More" (see directly below) and the form should appear.
a Rafflecopter giveaway