Excedrin's facebook page. It has a Migraine Diary that you can download so that you try to track what triggers your migraines.
For $1.00 off coupons, please visit: http://bit.ly/ExcedrinCpn
Migraine Tips and Prevention Techniques
There are many different ways to manage migraines. There is no simple solution and every treatment plan should be individualized.
Perhaps the most important tool in tracking migraines is a migraine diary. It is used by doctors to track potential triggers and patterns related to your migraine. It helps you track food you eat when migraines occur, duration of migraines, type of pain, amount of sleep, etc.
Aerobic exercise has been shown to make an appreciable difference in reducing migraines and promoting a general sense of well-being. Even if you walk only 15 to 20 minutes.
Drinking plenty of water will help you keep hydrated and can help prevent the frequency of migraine incidents.
And, when migraine pain does set in, consider finding a quiet place to rest, applying a cool compress to the back of your neck.
Talk with your doctor about an over-the-counter pain reliever like Excedrin® Migraine, which starts to relieve migraine pain in 30 minutes.
For more tips and insights, please visit www.execedrin.com/migraine.
About Excedrin Migraine
*Excedrin® Migraine, a trusted brand, offers convenient and fast relief for migraine pain. In fact, in clinical studies, Excedrin® Migraine starts to relieve migraine pain in just 30 minutes.
*With Excedrin® Migraine, you’ll get fast and effective relief and get on with your life. Excedrin® Migraine is the first non-prescription medicine approved by the FDA to treat all the symptoms of a migraine.
*Excedrin® Migraine is the #1 Neurologist recommended over-the-counter pain reliever for migraine pain relief.
*Excedrin® Migraine contains acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine.
*Excedrin® Migraine is available in Geltabs, Tablets and Caplets.
To help my readers relax during this stress time of the year, Excedrin has generously offered 3 of my readers each a relaxation basket. The basket is valued at about $140 each. This giveaway ends on Dec 13, 2011.
- A therapeutic neck wrap that can be heated or frozen
- Swarovski Crystal Ear Buds to listen to relaxing music
- A soothing gel eye mask
- $15 iTunes gift card to purchase relaxing tunes
- $50 American Express gift card for additional stress-free needs
- Foot massager
- Back massager
*You must follow Sugar Pop Ribbons through Google Friend Connect to be eligible to win this giveaway.
*You must also leave me a comment using the blogger comment form for this post to be eligible to win this giveaway.
Read the fine print:
* Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator.
* If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: sugarpopribbons at yahoo dot com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner.
* Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to my email about getting the awesome giveaway prize to him/her. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator.
* I do contact each winner via email. If anyone is curious about who the giveaway winner is for any of my giveaways, please go back to the original post of that giveaway. Once a winner is selected through random.org, I will post a screen shot of the number picked by random.org. You will be able to see which number has been selected and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can cross check who the giveaway winner is.
*I received a free product (or products) for review purposes. I also received compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. My reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions. Other people's views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine.
If you can not see the rafflecopter giveaway entry form, please click on "Read More" (see directly below) and the form should appear.