Did you know that Pringles come in Grab & Go size now? They are the prefect size for backpacks and purses. The Grab & Go is just the right size for DD. It is enough for us to enjoy together when we have picnic lunches at the park.
In addition to snacking, Pringles makes a great recipe ingredient. Treat your little ghosts and goblins to Pringles Ghoulish Brownies for a sweet and savory desert so delicious it will haunt them!
Pringles Ghoulish Brownies
· 6 ounces baking chocolate, unsweetened
· 3/4 cup unsalted butter or margarine
· 2 cups sugar
· 3 eggs
· 1 tsp. vanilla
· 3/4 cup flour
· 1-6.41 ounce can of Pringles Original or 1-5.71 ounce can of Reduced Fat Pringles Original
· 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
· Orange and black frosting (optional)
· Edible decorations, such as sprinkles and candy corn (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, and spray foil with cooking spray.
3. In a glass bowl, microwave chocolate and butter on high for 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate melts.
4. In a stainless steel bowl, mix sugar, eggs, and vanilla until well mixed.
5. Pour in butter chocolate mixture and mix well.
6. Empty Pringles and flour into a food processor, and puree until very fine.
7. Empty flour mixture into chocolate mixture and mix well; add nuts to distribute.
8. Bake for 30 minutes, and cool.
OPTIONAL DECORATION DIRECTIONS:
1. Before pouring Pringles into food processer, reserve 3-5 crisps and set aside.
2. While brownies cool, gently break Pringles crisps in half and decorate with frosting gel.
3. Top brownies and frosting and place crisp “gravestones” in brownies along with other edible decorations to create a fun and playful graveyard scene.
One of my lucky winners will receive some Grab and Go Pringles as giveaway prizes. This giveaway ends on Oct 18th, 2011.
*You must follow Sugar Pop Ribbons through Google Friend Connect to be eligible to win this giveaway.
*You must also leave me a comment using the blogger comment form for this post to be eligible to win this giveaway.
Read the fine print:
* Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator.
* If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: sugarpopribbons at yahoo dot com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner.
* Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to my email about getting the awesome giveaway prize to him/her. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator.
* I do contact each winner via email. If anyone is curious about who the giveaway winner is for any of my giveaways, please go back to the original post of that giveaway. Once a winner is selected through random.org, I will post a screen shot of the number picked by random.org. You will be able to see which number has been selected and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can cross check who the giveaway winner is.
*I received a free product (or products) for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. My reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions. Other people's views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine.
If you can not see the rafflecopter giveaway entry form, please click on "Read More" (see directly below) and the form should appear.