Come out, come out wherever you are to join Timmy and his preschool playmates for hide and seek and so much more! From finding the perfect hiding place for noisy Paxton to making paper boats with a sneezy Stripey, Timmy and his friends uncover adventure and surprises filled with fun and laughter in these five adorable stories that the whole family will enjoy.
- "Timmy Tries to Hide"
- "Timmy Gets the Job Done"
- "Timmy Goes Bang"
- "Timmy Wants the Beret"
- "Timmy Afloat"
Timmy Time: Hide And Seek is a fun DVD for preschoolers. The episodes are about Tummy's life with his friends. In "Timmy Tries to Hide," Timmy attempts to hide but a little pig follows him everywhere and gave away Timmy's hiding spot. In "Timmy Gets the Job Done," Timmy kept on getting in trouble. But in the end, he got the job done and was rewarded accordingly. "Timmy Goes Bang" is about Timmy and his classmates turning a raining day into a fun jam session. In "Timmy Wants the Beret," Timmy wants Ruffy's beret and tries to get a hold of it. Last but not least, in "Timmy Afloat," Timmy's class makes boats and things did not go well for Timmy since he had to give up the boat to little owl. All in all, a fun movie that's entertaining for preschoolers.
To buy a copy of Timmy Time: Hide and Seek DVD, please order it at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0058O1FDO/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=anisli06-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=B0058O1FDO
Many thanks to HIT Entertainment. The company has generously offered 1 copy of the DVD as a giveaway prize to one of my lucky readers. This giveaway ends on Oct 13, 2011.
*You must follow Sugar Pop Ribbons through Google Friend Connect to be eligible to win this giveaway.
*You must also leave me a comment using the blogger comment form for this post to be eligible to win this giveaway.
Read the fine print:
* Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator.
* If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: sugarpopribbons at yahoo dot com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner.
* Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to my email about getting the awesome giveaway prize to him/her. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator.
* I do contact each winner via email. If anyone is curious about who the giveaway winner is for any of my giveaways, please go back to the original post of that giveaway. Once a winner is selected through random.org, I will post a screen shot of the number picked by random.org. You will be able to see which number has been selected and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can cross check who the giveaway winner is.
*I received a free product (or products) for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. My reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions. Other people's views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine.
If you can not see the rafflecopter giveaway entry form, please click on "Read More" (see directly below) and the form should appear.