We have been using Nalgene products for a few years now. When we first decided to go eco-friendly, I picked up a couple of Nalgene bottles to try. After seeing my water bottles, my sister in law and my father in law loved them so much that they went out and brought the same bottles. Pretty soon after that, I noticed that a couple of my friends had picked up the same bottles too. Because we are fans of Nalgene, we were excited to work with them to review their Tumbler.
The tumbler is basically 2 cups in one. It comes with two pieces that can be pulled apart so you can use it as a shaker or to share your drink with a friend (or in my case, with DH). We don't really drink alcohol, though I imagine that the the tumbler will come in very handy when we have a party. I actually have been using it to make passion fruit ice teas. When I turn the tumbler into a shaker, I thought that it worked really well. The tumbler is double walled so it keeps your drink cold longer -- which is a huge plus in the hot summer heat. In addition, it is BPA free and dishwasher safe.
For a limited time the Tumbler is being offered for $3. Normally retails for $8. To take advantage of this great discount, please go to Nalgene site to make your purchase.
Many thanks to Nalgene. The company has generously offered 2 products as giveaway prizes to one of my lucky readers (US residents only please). The giveaway winner will receive one OTF bottle and one Multi-Drink bottle. These 2 products are brand new products that just got released this month.
• Loop-top 63mm cap is compatible with other Nalgene 63mm widemouth
• Leak-proof with bail engaged
• One-hand push button operation
• Silicone stopper seals off the drinking spout
• Fits standard cup holders
• Molded measuring marks
• OTF bottle is made in the USA from copolyester manufactured without
Bisphenol A (BPA). Closure made in China.
• Compostable EarthFirst® bottle
• Two ways to sip – pivoting, locking straw or 24mm narrow-mouth opening
• Loop-top 63mm cap is compatible with other Nalgene 63mm wide-mouth bottles
• Dishwasher safe
• Taste and odor free
• Tough and impact resistant
• Fits standard cup holders
• Printed measuring marks
• Multi-Drink bottle is made in the USA from copolyester manufactured without Bisphenol A (BPA).
Closure made in China.
• Compostable EarthFirst® bottle “shrink sleeve” packaging is made from renewable plant resources
How to enter:
In order to enter my giveaway, you MUST be a public follower of my blog through Google Friend Connect. To follow me, click on the "Follow" button on the right hand side of my blog. If you are not a follower and you enter my giveaway, ALL of your comments will be automatically forfeited.
1). Please go to Nalgene and then come back to tell me about another product you would like to try (you MUST be a public follower of my blog to enter this giveaway, and your profile can not be set at private).
How to earn additional entries (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry):
2.) Blog about my giveaway- with a link back to here, when you leave the comment make sure you include the URL of where your post of my giveaway is. Please do not copy and paste my review over to your blog, please write about why you would like to win this giveaway and provide a link back to this post. The Contest ends August 5th, 2010 at 11:59pm PST. Blogging about my giveaway earns 2 additional entries.
3.) Add me as a friend on Facebook for 2 additional entries.
4.) Follow me on Twitter for 2 additional entries.
5.) Grab my button and display my button on your blog or website. Then come back to tell me what your website or blog address is, make sure to leave an url address so I can check it. Grabbing my button is worth 5 additional entries. If my button is not displayed on your homepage but it is posted elsewhere, you will not be eligible to win with your additional entries.
6.) Grab my "Summer Haven" button and display my button on your blog or website. Then come back to tell me what your website or blog address is, make sure to leave an url address so I can check it. Grabbing my button is worth 5 additional entries. Please note that my html code is different from the one posted on familylicious, if the button on your site is not my html code, you will not be eligible to win with your additional entry. If my button is not displayed on your homepage but it is posted elsewhere, you will not be eligible to win with your additional entries.
7.) Retweet this review and giveaway by clicking on the "retweet" button on the bottom of this post. (Right next to where you click to leave me comments). After you retweet, please leave me the url of your tweet so I can check. If you do not know how to check your tweet url, please read this post for step by step instructions. You can retweet once a day for 1 entry each time. NOTE: You can only use the "retweet" button once. If you want to retweet everyday, please tweet the following: " I want to win Nalgene bottles @ http://www.sugarpopribbons.blogspot.com/ " for 1 additional entry per day (please leave me the url so I can verify your tweet).
8.) Comment on one of my non giveaway posts for 1 additional entry (leave me a comment here to let me know which post it is).
9.) Enter in any of my active giveaways for additional entries. You get one extra entry per other giveaway you enter. So enter 1 of my other giveaways for 1 additional entry or 10 other giveaways to 10 extra entries. When you leave me a comment for your additional entry, be sure to let me know which giveaway it is so I can check.
Read the fine print:
* Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator.
* If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: sugarpopribbons at yahoo dot com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner.
* Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to my email about getting the awesome giveaway prize to him/her. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator.
* I do contact each winner via email. If anyone is curious about who the giveaway winner is for any of my giveaways, please go back to the original post of that giveaway. Once a winner is selected through random.org, I will post a screen shot of the the number random.org picked. You will be able to see which number has been selected and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can cross check who the giveaway winner is.
*I received a free product (or products) for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. My reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions. Other people's views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine.