Once we were inside of Disneyland, the bad start of our morning was long forgotten. DD had a blast getting on some rides and she even got to take a photo with Tinklerbell for the first time.
I have to say that Tinkerbell is "older" than I expected.
For lunch, we had clam chowder-- DD's favorite. The weird thing is that she will only eat it at Disneyland and no where else.
Totally unrelated to Disneyland, I made this for dinner last night. I was surprised how well it turned out and how yummy it was. I am totally going to make this again soon :). From beginning to end, they took me about 30 minutes to make, but once I toss them into the oven, I used the last 20 minutes cleaning up the kitchen. So it was super easy.
Of course, you would normally eat this for breakfast, but since we have lots of eggs (thanks to Debra) I decided to make it for dinner.
Receipe (for 5 of these ham muffins -- that's what I am calling them ^_^):
1. Use a muffin tin and line 5 molds with ham. I used 3 thinly slices of ham for each one.
2. Whisk 4 eggs with a dash of milk. You can add salt if you like, but I did not because I think the ham is salty enough.
3. Fill each mold (already lined with ham) 2/3 full of your egg mixture.
4. Put between 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of cheese on top of your eggs (you can put more or less cheese depending on how much you like it). DD likes it when I fill almost the entire thing with cheese, lol.
5. Toss a bit of fresh tomatoes and green onion on top.
6. Bake in 375 degrees preheated oven for 20 minutes and served immediately.