You all know that I am a fan of organic products, so when I was given the chance to review Zoë b Organic, I really looked forward to checking out the items in person.
The first item I received to review was the on the go sleepy hats. Besides being made from super soft organic fabric, I think this hat is just adorable! Since it is made from organic material, you know that it is safe for your child's skin. Furthermore, the flip down sleepy eyes will keep the sun out of your child's eyes while he/she naps.
We also received a set of bowl, plate, and glass from their kidishes line to try out.
These dishes are:
These dishes are:
* Tempered glass dishes
* Perfect kid size
* Dishwasher and microwave safe
* 100% recyclable
* Shock resistant.
What we loved about these dishes are that they are just the right size for DD. We don't need to worry about her breaking the dishes and accidentally hurting herself with broken glass. DD gives them her stamp of approval and we do too!
To buy the fantistic products we received to review, please go to Zoë b Organic to make your purchase.
Many thanks to Valerie, owner of Zoë b Organic. She has generously offered 1 set of large Gigogne Tumblers (4 peices) and 1 set of medium Gigogne Tumblers (4 pieces) as giveaway prizes to one of my lucky readers. The retail value for these two sets is $36. US residents only please.
How to enter:
In order to enter my giveaway, you MUST be a public follower of my blog through Google Friend Connect. To follow me, click on the "Follow" button on the right hand side of my blog. If you are not a follower and you enter my giveaway, ALL of your comments will be automatically forfeited.
1). Please go to Zoë b Organic and then come back to tell me about another product you like.
How to earn additional entries (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry):
2.) Blog about my giveaway- with a link back to here, when you leave the comment make sure you include the URL of where your post of my giveaway is. Please do not copy and paste my review over to your blog, please write about why you would like to win this giveaway and provide a link back to this post. The Contest ends March 10th, 2010 at 11:59pm PST. Blogging about my giveaway earns 2 additional entry.
3.) Add me as a friend on Facebook for 1 additional entry.
4.) Follow me on Twitter for 1 additional entry.
5.) Grab my button from http://sugarpopribbonsbutton.blogspot.com/ and display my button on your blog or website. Then come back to tell me what your website or blog address is, make sure to leave an url address so I can check it. Grabbing my button is worth 3 additional entries.
6.) Retweet this review and giveaway by clicking on the "retweet" button on the bottom of this post. (Right next to where you click to leave me comments). After you retweet, please leave me the url of your tweet so I can check. If you do not know how to check your tweet url, please read this post for step by step instructions. You can retweet once a day for 1 entry each time.
Read the fine print:
* Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator.
* If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: sugarpopribbons at yahoo dot com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner.
* Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to my email about getting the awesome giveaway prize to him/her. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator.
* I do contact each winner via email. If anyone is curious about who the giveaway winner is for any of my giveaways, please go back to the original post of that giveaway. Once a winner is selected through random.org, I will post a screen shot of the the number random.org picked. You will be able to see which number has been selected and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can cross check who the giveaway winner is.
*I received a free product (or products) for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. My reviews are not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions. Other people's views and experiences with the product or products might be different from mine.