If you have been reading my posts, you know that I am all about being eco-friendly. I love products that are good for the environment and it does not hurt that I am saving money too while being eco-friendly ;).
I recently received Go Green Lunch Box to review and I just love it!
* Cost: If you are a mom, you know how much money you can save by packing lunches. Using Go Green Lunch Box allows you to pack lunches for your child instead of having him/her buy lunches at school.
* Nutrient: You can control what you pack for your child, so you know that your child is not eating junk food for lunch everyday.
* Ease of cleaning: You can place of Go Green Lunch Box into the dish washer for cleaning.
* Safety: The Go Green Lunch Box is BPA free. The food container and water bottle are lead-free and conform to California Proposition 65 (the nation’s most stringent law regulating environmental health and safety).
* Drink: The lunch box comes with a stainless steel bottle, so you can pack juice or water for your child's lunch.
* Compartments: The lunch box has several compartments, which allows you to separate different type of food. The lid allows the food to be locked into each different compartment, so you know that the lunch will not slide around.
* Retention clips: Clips can easily be separated to remove the lid for washing, but when you leave them on, you can ensure that your child will not lose the lid at school.
* Eco friendly: No more generating additional trash by using disposable lunch bags.
* White board: There is a white board on the inside of the lunch box that will allow you to leave reminders or little notes of encouragements for your child.
* Name tag: The lunch box comes with a name tag for your child-- to further ensure that your child will not lose his/her lunch box at school.
* Design: The Go Green Lunch Box comes in a variety of cute designs. Just look at the one we received to review! (See photo below).
Want to pick up a cute lunch box for your child or for youself ? Please go to Go Green Lunch Box to make your purchase.
Many thanks to Kim, founder of Go Green Lunch Box. She has generously offered 1 Go Green Lunch Box as a giveaway prize to one of my lucky readers (US residents only please).
How to enter:
1.) Please go to Go Green Lunch Box and then come back to tell me which design you like.
How to earn additional entries (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry):
2.) Become a follower on my blog (publicly- privately does not count)-leave another comment to let me know that you have become a follower. To follow me, click on the "Follow" button on the right hand side of my blog. Follower earns 1 additional entry.
3.) Blog about my giveaway- with a link back to here, when you leave the comment make sure you include the URL of where your post of my giveaway is. Contest ends February 20th, 2010 at 11:59pm PST. Blogging about my giveaway earns 1 additional entry.
4.) Add me as a friend on Facebook for 1 additional entry.
5.) Follow me on Twitter for 1 additional entry.
6.) Grab my button from http://sugarpopribbonsbutton.blogspot.com/ and display my button on your blog or website. Then come back to tell me what your website or blog address is, make sure to leave an url address so I can check it. Grabbing my button is worth 3 additional entries.
7.) Tweet the following: " I am trying to win a Go Green Lunch Box @ http://www.sugarpopribbons.blogspot.com/ " for 1 additional entry per day (please leave me the url so I can verify your tweet-- and I will check ^_^).
* Lucky Winner will be chosen from True Random Number Generator.
* Anonymous comments must include an email address. For example: sugarpopribbons (@) yahoo.com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected to win the giveaway.
* Please come back to this post on February 21st, 2010. I will announced who the winner is. You will have 48 hours to respond to my email about getting your awesome giveaway prize to you. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator.