Thanks to Ceramcor Xtrema Cookware, I am now the proud owner of this AWESOME wok. Though I am not a professional chef by any means, even I can appreciate how great this wok is.
* Ceramcor Xtrema Cookware ceramic product is 100% green and environmentally safe and non-toxic. Their product is made of earth’s natural minerals and water & handcrafted by highly skilled artisans. Furthermore, they use clean burning natural gas fired kilns to fire their products.
* Ceramcor Xtrema Cookware is light weight. I though since the wok was made of ceramic it would be heavy. That is not so, it is about the same weight as my stainless steel cookware.
* Ceramcor Xtrema Cookware can withstand 2700 F, Steel can melt at 2200 F. To be honest, I am sure I will never cook anything above 400 F, but I am glad to know that Ceramcor Xtrema Cookware can survive extremely heat.
* Ceramcor Xtrema Cookware has a cooking surface cannot be scratched, even by metal utensils and industrial steel wool.
* Ceramcor Xtrema Cookware can be used everywhere! Oven, Stove top, Broiler, Freezer, Barbecue Grill, Microwave Oven, Dishwasher and Dining Room Table.
* Ceramcor Xtrema Cookware allows food to stay hotter longer because it retains heat so well.
* Ceramcor Xtrema Cookware requires little heat and energy. When I used my wok, after heating it up under medium heat, I was able to turn down my stove to medium low to finish cooking (instead of on high heat when I was using my stainless steel wok). By using Ceramcor Xtrema wok, I was able to save money from using less gas and in addition being more eco-friendly for using less energy.
Now that you have heard all about how fantastic Ceramcor Xtrema Cookware is, head on over to the company to make your purchase. I am loving my wok so much that I have asked my husband to pick up a sauce pot for me for Valentine's.
Many thanks to Bob of Ceramcor Xtrema Cookware for offering a 10" skillet valued at $99.99 as a giveaway prize for one of my lucky readers.
1.) Please go to Ceramcor Xtrema Cookware then come back to leave me a comment to tell me what else you like from the store & why do you want to try Ceramcor Xtrema Cookware.
How to earn additional entries (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry):
2.) Become a follower on my blog (publicly- privately does not count)-leave another comment to let me know that you have become a follower. To follow me, click on the "Follow" button on the right hand side of my blog. Follower earns 1 additional entry.
3.) Blog about my giveaway- with a link back to here, when you leave the comment make sure you include the URL of where your post of my giveaway is. Contest ends January 15th at 11:59pm PST. Blogging about my giveaway earns 1 additional entry.
4.) Add me as a friend on Facebook (click on "Sugar Pop Ribbons" under facebook badge on the right hand side of my blog). Adding me to Facebook earns 1 additional entry.
5.) Grab my button and tell me where it is make sure to leave an url address so I can check it. Grabbing my button is worth 3 additional entries.
* Lucky Winner will be chosen from True Random Number Generator.
* Anonymous comments must include an email address. For example: sugarpopribbons (@) yahoo.com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected to win the giveaway.
* Please come back to this post on January 16th, 2010. I will announced who the winner is. You will have 48 hours to respond to my email about getting your awesome giveaway prize to you. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator.