I am always looking for inexpensive and non permanent ways to update my home. I have seen how lovely vinyl lettering look at friends' homes, but because I was not sure about the pricing or how difficult it would be to transfer the lettering onto the walls, I stayed away from them.
When I received Vinyl Attraction lettering in the mail, I was excited with a bit of hesitation and uncertainty of how well the product was going to work out. From the Vinyl Attraction website, I learned that vinyl lettering is pre-spaced, pre-pasted lettering that you can easily install onto your wall or just about any surface. They transfer on easily in minutes and look like hand painting or stenciling. Sound easy enough, right? Plus, Amy (owner of the Vinyl Attraction) sent me a sheet of very detailed instructions of how to apply the lettering onto my wall so I thought "how hard could this be?" I rolled up my sleeves and got to work.
15 minutes later, I got this on the wall next to DD's bed. Hooray!
Did it actually take me the entire 15 minutes to do it? Not at all, the 15 minutes included sitting down and reading the instruction as well as positing the vinyl lettering on to the wall to make sure it is exactly where I want it. The real work of transferring the lettering onto the wall was super easy. I was thoroughly impressed by how easy the process was and how great the lettering looked on the wall.
Alright, I might have stood in DD's room for more than a few minutes admiring my work (cough, cough). At some point, DH came by and asked me what I was doing standing in the middle of the room staring at the wall. When I explained that I was admiring my work, he laughed at me. Then he joked, "Yeah, I saw that was really hard work, putting the vinyl lettering up. Wow, how long did it take you? 3 minutes?" LOL!
I am so glad that I got to try the vinyl lettering. I love that it looks so professional! I thought I might have problems putting it on the semi-textured wall in DD's room, but I was wrong. The texture did not affect the installation at all.
Here's some of the reasons why you should check out Vinyl Attraction for updating your home:
* Design: Besides the letterings, the company also offers customize quotes and lots of fun sticky art that will brighten up every room in your home.
* Cost: The prices are very reasonable. As a matter of fact, Vinyl Attraction is running a special promotion right now where you can get what's on DD's wall for only $9.99. Talk about a good deal!
* Ease of Use: Easy to install and easy to remove. Need I say more?!
* Variety: The company offers a huge variety of designs for you to choose from.
* Customization: You don't see what you want on the company site, not to worry, you can create your own custom look.
* Size: Yes, you can even choose the size you want!
Would you like to try the Vinyl Attraction lettering also? You can either purchase them on the company website, or you can enter to win (US residence only).
How to Enter:
1.) Visit Vinyl Attraction website and tell me what your favorite product is from the website.
How to earn additional entries:
2.) Become a fan of Vinyl Attraction on Facebook and the leave me a comment to let me know that you have become a fan.
3.) Become a follower on my blog (publicly- privately does not count)-leave another comment to let me know that you have become a follower.
4.) Blog about my giveaway- with a link back to here AND when you leave the comment make sure you include the URL of where your post of my giveaway is. Contest ends December 4th at 11:59pm PST.
5.) Add me as a friend on Facebook (click on "Sugar Pop Ribbons" under facebook badge on the right hand side of my blog). After you have already done so, please leave another comment stating that you have added me to your facebook account.
6.) Enter in my Soy Delities Giveaway before December 3rd, 2009.
7.) Grab my button and tell me where it is, make sure to leave an url address so I can check it. Grabbing my button is worth 3 additional entries.
* Lucky Winner will be chosen from True Random Number Generator. That means even if you are my bff, you are not allowed to contact me & beg me to pick you as the winner. Sorry ladies, you know I love you, but I have to be fair.
* Once a winner has been chosen, if a comment that meets either #3 or #4 of how to enter from above list is chosen, I will check the comments to verified that you have become a follower of my blog or you blogged & posted a link of my giveaway to make sure you are indeed a qualified winner.
* Anonymous comments must include an email address. For example: sugarpopribbons (@) yahoo.com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected to win the giveaway.
* Please come back to this post on December 5th, 2009. I will announced who the winner is. You will have 48 hours to respond to my email about getting your awesome giveaway prize to you. If the winner does not contact me within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator.